Contest Rules & Regulations.
BURIN PENINSULA BURGER BATTLE.
FOR CUSTOMERS (HOW TO VOTE):
1. Customers may only vote ONCE for their top three favorite burgers, in order from first place to third place. You must select three different restaurants: one for first place, one for second place, and one for third place.
2. Only one vote per email address will be accepted. If a customer votes more than once using the same email address, only the first vote will be counted.
3. Voting will open on December 1, 2021 and will close on December 18, 2021. All votes must be cast on, or, before December 18, 2021. Votes cast after this date will not be counted.
FOR CUSTOMERS (HOW TO WIN):
Every Friday afternoon on our Facebook page "Burin Peninsula Burger Battle", we will announce the burger photo of the week!
To enter, upload a photo of burgers from participating restaurants each week using #bpburgerbattle, and automatically be entered for our weekly draw prize.
Our weekly prize is a $25 gift card and/or merchandise for one lucky winner!
FOR RESTAURANT OWNERS:
1. Restaurant owners must create a completely unique burger, which is not featured on their current menu.
2. Burger patties must be homemade, and can include any kind of meat, fish or vegetarian option.
3. And most importantly, be as creative as possible!
HAVING TROUBLE VOTING?
Mon - Fri: 8:30AM - 4PM
Sat - Sun: CLOSED